1. General Provisions This personal data processing policy has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law dated 27 July 2006. № 152-FZ "On personal data" and determines the procedure for personal data processing and measures to ensure the security of personal data by individual entrepreneur Mikhailenko Anastasia Andreevna (hereinafter - the Operator).
2. Basic definitions used in the Policy
- The Operator sets as her most important goal and condition for the carrying out her activities the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms when processing the personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the website http://solidwater.ru
3. The Operator can process the following personal data of the User
- Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website - a combination of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the web address http://solidwater.ru;
- Information system of personal data - a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
- Anonymization of personal data - actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, that the personal data belongs to a specific User or other subject of personal data;
- Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations), which are performed using automation tools or without using such tools, with personal data: including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator - a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website http://solidwater.ru;
- User - any visitor to the website http://solidwater.ru;
- Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain group of persons;
- Distribution of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at familiarization with the personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, posting them in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data - the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the government authority of a foreign state, to a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- Surname, name, patronymic;
- Email address;
- Phone numbers;
- Job position;
- The site also collects and processes anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrica and Google Analytics and others).
- The above mentioned data in the text of the Policy hereinafter are referred to using the general concept of Personal data.
5. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending emails; providing the User with access to services, information and/or materials published on the website.
- Also, the Operator has the right to send to the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive such informational messages by sending an email to the Operator at email@example.com marked "Refusal to be notified about new products and services and special offers."
- Anonymized data of Users collected by means of Internet statistics services are used to gather information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
6. The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and otherwise processing the personal data The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by means of implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only if it is filled in and/or sent personally by the User through special forms located on the website http://solidwater.ru. By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending his or her personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
- The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
- If any inaccuracies in personal data are found out, the User can update the data independently by sending a notification to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Updating personal data".
- The period for processing personal data is unlimited. The user can at any time revoke his or her consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator's email address email@example.com marked “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data”.
8. Final provisions
- The operator, prior to the beginning of the cross-border transfer of personal data, shall make sure that the foreign state, to the territory of which the personal data is supposed to be transferred, ensures reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the requirements listed above can be carried out only if there is a written consent of the subject of personal data to the cross-border transfer of his or her personal data and/or for reasons of execution of an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a part.
- The user can get any necessary clarifications on questions about the processing of his or her personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy by the Operator. The policy is valid without limit in time until it is replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://solidwater.ru